Saturday 21 January 2012

2012- the year of change

I've been aching for change for some time-I just wasn't sure how to go about it. Our recycled jewelry business is great, but there's more to us than that. We grow herbs, study rocks and crystals, are flexitrian and we surround ourselves with people who share their wisdom. We also mediate, belly dance and CREATE!!!

My goal is to learn and share. I will be making alternatives for the chemical laden products we often bring into our homes. Then I will test them on my family and post the whining here. Change is hard, especially when you're used to the way commercial products work. We've grown accustomed to the way they smell and their consistency. Mass produced isn't better! Besides, learning how to make your own cleaners is so satisfying!

Can't wait to get at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment