Sunday 4 March 2012

The squirrel is out of hibernation...

Spring! I do believe it is definitely on the way! We had a day that, other than the wind, was beyond fabulous. So it was today that I looked around and realized that not only did I have unfinished projects awaiting my attention, by I was creating more for myself! And I still have to make shampoo, conditioner, toner, cough syrup and more lip gloss! It's like the squirrel in my brain came out of hibernation and wants to get BUSY!!!

So, I decided, I better get on it. My family is helping me make a bird bath, bird feeder, stepping stones and  redo the back yard, including creating a veggie garden, but here is the trick: we are doing it all (or at least, most) of it with recycled materials. I reclaimed 2x4 frames that were used to ship product on pallets to create raised beds (still collecting, so will post when I have everything I need) and we will be making a deck from pallets heading for the dump.

Our other goal is to do as much as we possibly can with what we have. My hubby cleaned out the shed and we even found more plant pots that will grace our yard as well this year. Can't wait to start posting!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I LOVE finding more pots - lol! I'm such a hoarder, I won't even throw cracked pots away.

    Yay for Spring! Well...almost Spring.

    ReplyDelete